Shortlist of ski manufacturers who also made tennis racquets:
- Erbacher (produced their own line of composite frames in Germany, plus all of the Dunlop frames "Made in West Germany")
- Yamaha (who made knitting machines, musical instruments, and motorcycles before diversifying into sporting goods and stereo equipment)
- Elan (a FREAKIN' HUGE ski company in the small country of Slovenia reportedly made a few racquets)
- Hexcel (made a few tennis racquet prototypes, before returning to skis and composites R&D)
- Lange (a ski boot manufacturer reportedly made a few racquets)
- Spalding In the 70s skis were marketed under the Spalding brand. Most notable was the Sideral model was used by Gustavo Theoni.